A unique leadership programme with a small cohort of select participants who share a passion and drive to be innovative leaders. The on-site session offers the opportunity to learn from global thought leaders in the digital transformation and innovation space.
Contact The Field for more information and to discuss the schedule for this program in your city.
How will it benefit you?
- Learn the dominant models and language of digital leadership
- See digital innovation in action through local site visits and field trips
- Discuss multiple case studies of digital global leaders
- Practise different techniques to develop a digital innovation mindset
- Learn smart practices in digital collaboration
- Reflect on your workplace challenges through ongoing coaching
- Have the skills and leadership credentials for the new world of work
Embark on a 3-day interactive session held in Johannesburg, which is integrated with immersive experiences, including curated special tours and site visits to local innovative companies and start-up incubators. Each session is facilitated by highly experienced faculty, practitioners and thought leaders in digital and future focused trends (including innovation, customer, agile and design thinking). Leadership development is further reinforced through two personalised coaching sessions from The Field’s coach network included as part of the programme.
About the facilitators
Tamara Carleton, Ph.D., is CEO and founder of Silicon-Valley based Innovation Leadership Group LLC. She is a global leader in helping organisations to create radical innovations and to convert visionary ideas into successful businesses. Dr. Carleton teaches in Stanford University’s Continuing Studies programme and is also a Visiting Professor with the Osaka Institute of Technology in Japan and an Adjunct Professor with American University in the US.