This course introduces the essential project management concepts so that your chances of succeeding in the project you tackle will be improved. Participants learn how to identify project components, organise them effectively and how to manage the project through the project life cycle from the earliest steps of developing the project brief to the final steps of closing out a project, including documenting lessons learned. This digital learning course can be completed at your pace. There are videos provided in this programme that will strengthen your understanding of each unit. You will be able to access the course for 6 months. It is an online programme and available 24/7. The results of the final test will be retained in the system for future references. This programme is ideal for anyone wishing to acquire fundamental skills in project management. Your course fee includes an online exam.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between ‘’business as usual’’ and ‘’project’’ work.
- Become comfortable with project concepts and terminology.
- Form a mental ‘’picture’’ of the life cycle of a project to grasp the steps that should be followed for successful completion.
- Consider various practical project examples and see how project concepts should be applied.
- Evaluate your knowledge at the end of each unit, by answering questions.
- Answer a batch of questions to confirm your overall understanding of projects.
- Experience a new way of planning, organising and controlling all aspects of your life.
- Embrace the importance of being accountable to others in a project team.
- Understand the project roles in a team and the concept of a project assurance in particular.
- Improve your ability to work better with others in a team.