This product contains all the work for term 2 for SS Grade 5, based on the “Platinum” textbook.
- Unit 1: South Africa from above
- Unit 2: Physical features
- Unit 3: Rivers
- Unit 4: Physical features and human activities
- Unit 1: When, why and where the first African farmers settled in southern Africa.
- Unit 2: Homesteads and villages.
- Unit 3: Agriculture: crops and livestock.
- Unit 4: Social, political and economic structures.
- Unit 5: Cattle were very important.
- Unit 6: Tools and weapons from iron and copper.
- Unit 7: Pottery.
- Unit 8: Trade.
- Unit 9: Religion, medicine and healing.
- Unit 10: Hunting.
The package consists of:
- Index for the term
- Key words on a separate page
- Mind map of the terms’ work
- Extensive summaries in colour with pictures and / or photos
- Worksheets with memorandums
These PDF documents are immediately downloadable after payment have been made with PayFast. Contact us should you wish to pay via EFT.
Please respect our copyright. Products are meant for individual use.
*We have great packages available for classes/grades – please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.