This product contains the whole term 3 work for SS Grade 4 (History) – based on the Platinum textbook.
- Unit 1: Transport on land – animals
- Unit 2: Transport on land – the wheel and the cart
- Unit 3: Transport on land – wagons and coaches
- Unit 4: Transport on land – the bicycle
- Unit 5: Transport on land – the steam engine and the train
- Unit 6: Transport on land – the motor car
- Unit 7: Common forms of transport of people and goods on land today
- Unit 8: Transport on water
- Unit 9: Transport on air
Each topic contains the newwords with matching pictures / photos.
The whole package includes:
- Index for the term
- New words on a separate page
- Mind map on one page of the term’s work
- Each topic summarised separately with new words (with pictures), more details, reference to the relevant page numbers in the textbook (Platinum).
- There is a separate document with exercise pages and the relevant memorandums..
What has changed?
- New words are now colour coded according to the different topics.
- Expansion of the unit now contains pictures for the new words.
- Separate worksheets, where learners can write down their answers or make drawings as applicable.
- The question and answer section has been replaced with the worksheets.